shooting.

I was busy doing homework when I got a call to go shooting. Yes please! I've only been once a couple of summers ago, so I immediately took the offer and we drove to (literally) the middle of nowhere:




 (crazy lunatic lady laughing at who knows what)

I was pretty freaking crappy at first (ehh I'm still pretty bad), but I kind of got the hang of it and shot a couple of those orange clay pigeons and broke a few empty coke bottles. Next time the weather is semi-okay outside... im going shooting!

10 comments

  1. ow ow chica! you wear that gun well!

    www.jeffandelizajane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! how cool! i've never shot a gun before but this always looks like a lot of fun. oh, and of course you look adorable as always ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never seen someone look so good while shooting a gun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE shooting! I remember the first time I went was with my friend and her dad and I had a blast. Now anytime I get the chance to go I'm so there! Glad you had a good time!

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love guns and shooting things! my family loves this kind of stuff, it's a strange and awesome hobby of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You GO girl!! Fierce and on fire ;)

    I awarded you the Sunshine Award, so check out today's post when you have a sec! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ya, this is awesome! Sweet pictures, my favorite is the one where you laughing :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond cool! I've never shot a rifle much less held one!!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I don't know about all the shooting stuff but the background of where you are in these photos is very amazing! That blue sky is WOW!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top