taco bus.

Found this taco truck right in the middle of town yesterday and I'm still wondering how I haven't discovered it before:



 
My favorite part of this truck might be this super old tv playing mexican soap operas. And that you can actually order and eat inside of the bus (!)



This plate: $4.50. I literally can't get over how good this place is. To be honest, my friend and I were smiling the whole drive home because of our satisfied tummies. It just felt so right. Definitely beats Taco Bell, which is almost my second home. Hah gotta love blog posts that are centered around food.....

9 comments

  1. ummmm, you are taking us there next time we are up in rexburg. might just make a trip up solely for this, ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ghettoer the better! Hopefully we can try it when we're there in April cuz it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMM!!! & all that for under $5, bargain!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME. I want to go to that so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so yummy,I wish Georgia had a cool place like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're going there when we visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH duuuuude. Taco trucks! I'm all hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing! Here in Indy we have a ton of food trucks but no food truck/bus restaurant! Soooo cool!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top