almost a heat wave.

My friends came up from Provo to see our other friend open up his mission call (Las Vegas!) so we showed them around Rexburg for weekend. And it was almost a heat wave over here. I'm talking 60 degrees heat wave. Oh trust me, this is hot for Rexburg. So we got in my green spaceship car, blasted this fantastic band Cults down Main Street, and found ourselves at an ice cream shop:





(heh heh clearly she doesn't understand that 60 degrees deserves only a tshirt)


After we ate snickerdoodle and moosetracks ice cream we took advantage of the sun outside and slacklined and climbed trees (ha, obviously we're from washington). And then went snowboarding on the iciest mountain on earth and ate one pound burgers at Big Juds. Overall, a pretty  gooood day in the Burg. 

note to self: but in all seriousness, I think I might have the greatest friends ever. Maybe it's because they understand (and accept) my social awkwardness. Or they don't care that I laugh at the stupidest things. And probably because our conversations are so freaking random, like the possibility of a four-dimensional space or how Thom Yorke can create perfect lyrics. And its exciting and incredibly inspiring that my friends are choosing to serve a mission for two years. yay for good friends!

11 comments

  1. Good friends are simply the best. period. Oh, and ice cream, too!!! ;) Lovely photos! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great weekend! ice cream, friends and warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ice cream looks good! Can't wait to see you in like a month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and fun ice cream shop. i must say.. I don't need a lot of fancies to get me to scarf down some good ol' ice cream!!! LOVEEEEEEE ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha 60 degrees. it so sad that this is a heat wave to us. these pictures look like so much fun!! so happy you had such a fun time! now get your booty back down here and let's hang out already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, jealous of your heatwave! Seriously, winter needs to be done! Also, that ice cream looks/sounds DELICIOUS. More jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 60 degrees, tunes blasting in the car, friends opening mission calls, ice cream, time spent outside, burgers, and amazing friends? perfection in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I told you college would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first picture(s)!!! AH! Makes me want some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top