i can already see the moon.

Even though it's been ridiculously windy here in Rexburg, a few of us wanted to have a campfire at the St. Anthony sand dunes. My camera died while we were there (this would happen to me) but we managed to take a couple of interesting photos:


my sad attempt at a handstand...

I've been trying to find an excuse to use this Pendleton blanket. It didn't work out. Maybe next time when there's not so much wind with 100% sand flying everywhere.


note to self: maybe mother nature got me this time with all that wind.... but this summer I am determined to sleep under the stars at these dunes (and I'm bringing that blanket!)

11 comments

  1. gorgeous pictures!! and your hand stand is a pretty sweet attempt! much better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture is like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 more days!!!! (not counting today 'cause it's almost gone).

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, i love all these pictures...and that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had an awesome time regardless of the wind!

    Kate
    theclassyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A night spent under the stars, soaking up mother nature sounds amazing! I'm sure you'll get plenty of opportunities to use that blanket whilst doing so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I think that handstand is pretty great :) I love me a good bon fire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so lovely! Just spent the last 20 minutes reading through your posts :)

    now following x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your headstand photo looks better then anything I could try to accomplish and I love the fire dazed photo. So cool!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top