daisy's carnival party.

We threw Daisy a carnival-themed party in July for her first birthday, and I've been meaning to blog about it for some time now. Here are some of the pictures we took of the party (somehow I forgot to take pictures during the 'carnival') -->
^^My people!^^
Photobooth: Canico Studios
Tissue Tassels: Tassellove
Felt Ball Garland: LoveBugLullabies
Popcorn Garland: My Minds Eye
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Stand: Home Goods

Let's be honest, Daisy won't remember her first birthday party but I'll remember how fun it was to decorate and see friends and family. We ate corn dogs, popcorn, animal crackers, cotton candy, and  way too many sweets but it was a fun day.

1 comment

  1. She really is the sweetest thing, I Love her little eyelashes!

    Also now v into the idea of having a photobooth in my house...

    Lottie xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top