cave falls.

We rarely have days off of work together, so when we do we try and go somewhere new. Yesterday we drove to Cave Falls just inside of Yellowstone National Park (we knew we lived close to YNP but not this close). I read that there a dozens of waterfalls in this area because of fault lines and volcano cliffs; we'll definitely have to make a day trip out of it and see all of the them. 

On another note, Autumn is slowly creeping into Idaho. The mornings are getting colder and I'm just not ready for the fall (I mean, it starts snowing here in November!). There are a lot of changes for us coming ahead, including the weather, so I've decided to just embrace it.

Note to Self: make the most out of the rest of summer!!

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous view! I've been thinking along the same lines about summer... still so much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks so so beautiful! Do you like livin out there? We have never gone out there but y husbands want to. $3 says that is so beautiful!

    Also I am getting excited for fall too:$

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing!! The autumn isn't quite creeping in here in the UK yet, but I'm actually quite looking forward to it. Summer confuses me (ours are normally just rainy, so this sunny one has thrown me right off)!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you two are always out on a fabulous place! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girrrrl, I miss you! When are you coming back to visit? How lucky you guys are to have that so close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A strong Smiths t-shirt there. You guys live near all the good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel you! i'm okay with fall if it never had to turn into winter ): summer, please stay forever

    ReplyDelete
  8. HIs shirt is awesome. And your glasses! Get out of here!

    I agree with making the most of summer. It feels like it's been summer for so long but I can feel it slipping away and it's leaving too soon. I went to the coffee shop I used to work at today and my friend said they are getting pumpkin spice next Monday! What?! Can't wait for fall, but summer is ending much too soon.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, you guys are so cute! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous view! Both of you look so happy together.

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. This place looks absolutely stunning - wow. What a fun day trip for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious you two! This place looks amazing. Can't wait to make it out west.

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect words. lovely couple. dying over the ray bans, love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful place (and your so cute too:)). I love the day trips- they make for the best memories! Looks like you guys picked an epic day trip! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top