early birthday orchids.

image from my instagram (@allisoncelestia)

The weather has been really nice lately so we've been trying to make the most of it. Yesterday we discovered a road with hundreds of animals, plants, and snacks for sale. When I stumbled across these orchids I about died. Tate bought them for me as an early birthday present and we carefully rode home on our scooter to our apartment. It was pretty picture perfect.

Long story short I had the *genius* idea of placing the orchids on our open window sill (on the 15th floor of our apartment complex) and the flowers blew out of our window and onto the ground and completely destroyed the plant. We're still pretty bummed about it, but honestly it's kind of a funny story we'll laugh about later...

We're heading to Shanghai tomorrow for my birthday weekend, woo! See you next week ;)

3 comments

  1. That story is like the air conditioner on Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty flower! Sorry it died :(
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top