graduation 2011

I did it! Fourteen years of school, and it's finally done. It was a little strange being in a room full of people that I hadn't seen in two years (because I did Running Start), but I think we were all so happy to be graduating that it didn't matter I felt a little out of place.

During the ceremony, I was a little (actually very) nervous that I'd trip and fall on the stage while receiving my diploma. I'm pretty sure this was going through all of the girls' minds. But luckily, it went smooth. Throwing the hat was something I was really looking forward to, but I couldn't really throw it that high because it was so light weight. I thought that the minute my hand would slip off the end of my fingers that I'd suddenly feel... I don't know... older or it'd feel euphoric. Television shows always set the bars way too high. But don't get me wrong, the whole experience was exciting.





And last but not least:
Haha siblings. Eric and I don't take normal pictures together. So this was the "best" of the few that were taken.

Basically, I'm just really excited for what's going to happen next. I don't even know how many times people have told me that the first year of college is the best. I've been feeling so many different emotions lately it's almost overwhelming. I'm nervous, scared, excited, gitty, happy to start this new adventure and I know that I'm the only person who can control the outcome.

With that, I'm going to go to campus with the best attitude ever, ready to have fun, and just be me!

4 comments

  1. I'm sooooooooo proud of you Allie! You look so pretty! Have a great summer, come and see me m'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i love that picture of you and eric! in fact, i love all of these pictures!! congrats!!!
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't go to college and leave me here with no one to play with. Please? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graduation! I've been through high school and college and they are both equally terrifying and electric!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top