mothers day.

^^wish I was as cool as her.^^
My mom is one hell of a woman (sorry mom, but you are). It's crazy how much we look alike, right?! Since forever my mom has been a free spirited lady who loves to explore new places (I'm pretty sure I have a very similar photo of me in Moab like the one above... so weird) and she's definitely shown me how to have the same attitude towards finding new places and enjoying the moment. She's been there for me always, no matter what, and I'm so grateful to call her my mom.

Mom, I love you! Sending you hugs and kisses from China ;)

3 comments

  1. What a fun post for Malm!! Love how you added text to the photos! Maybe I can wish you a happy mother's day next year :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie! I've loved being your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top