back in washington.

I grew up in Washington so Tate and I wanted to get to the Northwest for Thanksgiving week. We made it on Tuesday and I've planned a few outdoor adventures. I can't tell you how many times I've hiked Rattlesnake Ridge btu I wanted to show Tate so we left pretty early in the morning on Wednesday to start the hike.

Luckily, it wasn't raining and there were only a few clouds (which was actually really beautiful). We had the hike and view to ourselves! I really do love Las Vegas, but the northwest is best ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! I am dying to get to the Northwest one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's gorgeous! Love your beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos. Happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, as always. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

    Charlotte xx
    Charlotte's Web

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top