pearl tower, shanghai.

Day three: Shanghai, China
^^Oriental Pearl Tower^^
^^awesome glass floors^^
We took the train to Shanghai today with all of our luggage and explored the city for the day. I've always wanted to go to the top of the Oriental Pearl Tower on the Bund in Shanghai, but whenever we've tried to go the skies were foggy. Today the weather was good so we splurged and took the elevator to the top; the 360 view of Shanghai was a m a z i n g; I loved sitting on the glass floor.

The rest of our day including fake market shopping, going to the art district, eating at a totally crazy restaurant, and walking along the Bund one last time. Our hotel is pretty fantastic and we ended the night by swimming in an infinity pool on the top floor. I've said it a million times, but Shanghai really is the best.

Next destination: Xian!

3 comments

  1. this looks so incredible and so terrifying to walk on those glass floors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so amazing! I don't think I could stand on those glass floors though but I'd love to try it!

    themiasalazar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glass floor reminds me of Sears tower in Chicago! So fun!! And that restaurant with all the toilets? I think I'd pass. But swimming in an infinity pool on a top floor in Shanghai sounds just about right!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top