shanghai part two.

Day four: Shanghai, China
^^our hotel room corner^^
This morning we woke up and had a few hours before we needed to go to the airport so we went to the antique market of Shanghai (Tate and I went here in February). My mother-in-law and I purchased hand carved jade stamps with our last name "Litchfield" and I loved seeing him carve it right in front of us.

Our hotel in Shanghai was a total dream and I could have lived there permanently (our killer velvet couch in our room and the rooftop infinity pools) but we checked out and flew to Xi'an. We made it safely and we're here for the next few days. I can't wait to see what this place offers; stay tuned!

1 comment

  1. You and your velvet couches ;)
    And those stamps are fabulous!! Can't wait to keep up with your next destination!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top